DigitalMint is the leading Bitcoin ATM and Teller network, enabling
customers to buy cryptocurrency instantly at locations across the
United States. Founded in 2014, DigitalMint has been featured on CBS,
Coindesk, Forbes, and Fox. Our company is empowering underserved and
unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for
financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to
grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a
The Sales Operations Manager role is an excellent opportunity to leverage your sales, leadership, and operational skills to make an impact across our entire sales team. You’ll be responsible for directing DigitalMint’s burgeoning sales team, running day-to-day sales operations, managing and onboarding accounts, and optimizing processes. This role will also act as the primary Salesforce administrator, providing training for new reps and assisting with essential CRM functions. Our ideal candidate will be a sales coach and account management hybrid, experienced in leading sales teams, and managing key client accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Manage sales team including, accounts, leads, activity, and training.
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales and drive process improvements.
- Serve as Salesforce administrator for sales team, providing training for new reps, administrative functions including user account maintenance, lead lists, form fields, reports, dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and manage deal creation from lead generation activities (events, engagement programs, etc.) to ensure proper lead attribution, reporting, and distribution to sales team.
- Manage partner accounts and relationships once leads are successfully closed by sales team members.
- Train and onboard DigitalMint location partners to use our products and conduct demos with prospective partners.
- Develop and continuously optimize partner training and onboarding processes to ensure success and efficiency.
- Provide hands-on training to sales team members through call shadowing.
- Attend trade shows and industry conferences to generate new leads and nurture current relationships
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years experience in one or a combination of Sales Operations, Sales Enablement and/or Account Management.
- Deep experience with Salesforce CRM, with the ability to build custom objects, fields, views, and other content.
- Prior experience independently following sales cycle from lead generation to close, demonstrating professional follow up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies to increase team efficiencies.
- Experience in facilitation, training, coaching sales professionals
- A proven track record of strong analytical skills, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships.
- Working knowledge of G Suite.
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly, experience working in a startup environment a plus!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry