How do I buy Bitcoin from a teller window?
To buy Bitcoin from a DigitalMint Teller Window:
- Give your phone number to the business representative conducting the transaction.
- Present your US government-issued photo ID to the business representative to verify your identity.
- Display your Bitcoin wallet QR code for the business representative to scan. The representative will scan your Bitcoin wallet address or enter it manually.
- Review and verify the wallet address with the business representative.
- Hand the representative the amount of cash you wish to transact. At select locations, credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Receive your receipt, after your transaction is complete!
Once you’ve made your purchase, your Bitcoin is instantly transferred to your Bitcoin wallet for spending. You also have the option to receive your Bitcoin on a paper wallet containing the public and private keys relating to your purchased Bitcoin. If you select this option, the business representative will print the paper wallet after the transaction is complete. The Bitcoin on the paper wallet can be added to a mobile wallet
at any point in the future.
What do I need to sign up?
Can I buy Bitcoin with cash?
Do I need my own Bitcoin wallet?