DigitalMint is an on-demand cryptocurrency provider, selling Bitcoin through physical
kiosks and point-of-sale solutions. Founded in 2014, we own and operate the nation’s
largest cash point-of-sale network for Bitcoin with over 200 locations nationwide.
Featured on CBS and in Forbes, DigitalMint is empowering underserved and unbanked
consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for financial access and inclusion.
We’re a passionate startup looking to grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded
people that love a good challenge. It's not enough to be skilled, we’re a driven group of
innovators and you should be too!
DigitalMint is seeking an experience Enterprise Sales Manager to lead our national point-of-sale and API integration growth. You will be selling directly to point-of-sale software companies and large retail chains (convenience stores, grocery chains, petro/gas stations, and other retail chain locations that handle cash transactions). You will need to have a proven track record of success at driving Enterprise sales results with the ability to deal with ambiguity and constant change. The ideal candidate has worked for multiple years in the selling integrations into existing point-of-sale systems and has current relationships in the industries mentioned:
What You’ll Do
- Sell directly to Point of Sale software companies or mid/large retail chains (convenience stores, grocery chains, gas stations) utilizing POS software.
- Manage the entire sales-cycle including, lead generation, proactive account activity, uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
- Perform cold calls to generate sales leads, follow-up calls to prospects, negotiating and closing deals
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and make presentations to prospects, including c-level audiences
- Build and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified opportunities and account activity in CRM
- Keep your pipeline accurate and your forecast updated for management
What We’re Looking For
- 5 to 10 years experience successfully selling technology products and solutions to Point of Sale software companies or large retail chains
- Experience selling merchant processing solutions in the brick-and-mortar space or selling an API integrations to POS systems.
- Experience selling enterprise software to C level and VP level stakeholders with proven track record of executive outreach
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills among a variety of audiences
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation and the ability to sell a service in both short and long sales cycles.
- Existing warm relationships with point-of-sale software companies, large retail chains (convenience stores, grocery chains, petro/gas stations, and other retail chain locations that handle cash transactions)
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Daily lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry