DigitalMint is the leading Bitcoin ATM and Teller network, enabling
customers to buy cryptocurrency instantly at locations across the
United States. Founded in 2014, DigitalMint has been featured on CBS,
Coindesk, Forbes, and Fox. Our company is empowering underserved and
unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for
financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to
grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a
DigitalMint is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the execution of various day to day marketing and communication operations. The role provides an opportunity to influence marketing across disciplines and channels including online campaign management, content production, research and analysis, and social media. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with key stakeholders on the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be early in their digital marketing career (1+ years experience), with a detail oriented mindset and process driven approach.
What You’ll Do
- Marketing Operations
- Create, launch, and optimize marketing campaigns for newly launched locations.
- Research and write unique website content for new DigitalMint locations.
- Assist marketing and operations team with customer outreach and engagement.
- Measure and analyze metrics and create monthly reports to inform the company on performance.
- Collaborate with compliance, support, and technical operations teams to improve DigitalMint’s customer and location partner experience.
- Research & Analysis
- Stay current on news within the Bitcoin industry and DigitalMint’s target markets.
- Identify industry trends and inform stakeholders to better execute marketing strategies.
- Understand and apply knowledge based on industry insights, marketplace dynamics, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Social Media
- Maintain an active presence on DigitalMint social media accounts to increase the visibility of the company’s content.
- Oversee regular publishing schedule to promote location partners and DigitalMint news.
- Engage customers and potential location partners regarding DigitalMint as well as the Bitcoin industry.
What We’re Looking For
- Between 1-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience with all major social media platforms, including Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, minimally Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships
- Demonstrates engaging and impactful content creation ability with writing examples.
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time under minimal supervision
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry
DigitalMint is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all